Friday, March 25, 2011

Gold's Gym


Back in the day, Dale and I used to go to the Gym 4 times a week...... yes I said back in the day... anyway, I was telling her about Zumba at her birthday party, and everyones eyes lit up!! So this Friday I had a gaggle of girls with me to try out the new craze Zumba..... it's the funnest workout I have ever had.. ( sorry Dale, your work outs just weren't as much fun ) but Zumba is the weirdest exercise ever... because, I feel like I'm dying sometimes.... but I have this stupid grin on my face all the time.... it's just so fun!!


Gloria and Carolyn and I joined Gold's Gym at the beginning of the year, and every time I lug my giant heavy ( it always seems heavier after zumba ) camera to take a pic of us, something happens and one of us can't show up. Tonight both Gloria and Carolyn missed, so I will no longer jinx them by bringing my camera, and I took a pic of Dale and I instead. Just like the old days, us in front of a Gym, ( back then it was World's )


Here is a little clip of how fun Zumba is.....

No comments: