Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sue's crop

A couple of years ago, I went to my first crop.... Sue's. She has a 2 day crop in the South, ( and you know it's good if I travel to the South ) there are prizes galore, and the food is amazing!! Since that first crop I have been to many now, but this is still meyfavorite. Last weekend, Sue had another crop and it was awesome as usual!

this year we had more room.... a whole table to ourselves! Holly and I had to scoot chairs to take a pic together.

Kate missed the Friday night part, but she was here bright and early Saturday morn to scrap with us.

Gloria is like the girl in Lemony Snicket's, when she is inventing she puts her hair up, and with style only a scrapbooker would understand, she used a bone folder!

Gloria's table were she scrapbooked her cute kids.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Sue was busy getting breakfast ready, pulling fresh cinnamon buns out of the oven! I wish I could translate the yummy smell from that pan!

coffee was a brewing.....
and fruit was being prepared....

as I mentioned there were door prizes, it took our table awhile to win anything, but then the tickets were hittin'

Holly had tough decisions but she finally chose one
this was our table, yep everything but the kitchen sink...

the treats didn't stop... cupcakes in the wee hours!
Holly, Gayle and Sue

and those are ALL my tickets.... lol no winning ones!
I did get a good amount of pages done.... and some of them I am even happy with! Closing the gap of the scrapbooks... one page at a time.

No comments: