Monday, March 14, 2011

what the heck..

I have no pictures for this blog, and that is weird in itself! Ang and Nate were having their windows installed so there house would be noisy, cold and dusty, so we decided to continue the crop after breakfast on Sunday.... we met at Ricki's in the wee hours of the morn.... ( so this is what morning looks like?) anyway breakfast was great, and then we came home and started setting up. Dean was busy in the kitchen with some prep for supper later, and then the boys went up to one room and we stayed and scrapped.... or that was the plan.... I had a bad night, chills, and aches which resulted in a rotten sleep. Since I usually run quite fine on no sleep it didn't concern me too much.... but after mving around some paper, I got lightheaded and had to sit, then lie down and eventually fall asleep. I felt awful! When I got up I felt queasy so I stayed down. Poor Ang felt bad with me feeling so bad, but as they say misery loves company, and it didn't matter to me what couch I layed on... so I was the most boring host. I couldn't even eat Dean's supper :-( it was a sucky day. The reason I am blogging, even without pictures, is the odd timing of this illness... last year I was also sick.... and Tommorow is our anniversary.... do I have another dinner where I am a zombie coming up??

No comments: