Friday, April 1, 2011

Grocery Scare

Ok.... there is no limit to what some people will do.. I was in Safeway last night after work and this cute little old woman in line kept staring at me... I'm used to that because well.... my hair is all different colors, I have weird nail polish, and I'm goofy. So people stare at me all the time. Anyway I kinda feel like the back of my head is having holes bored into it, so I sorta jolted and looked back at the woman. She touched my arm and said, I'm sorry dear you just look so much like my daughter... and she died last year. Now I feel like a heel.... "oh" I said.... not really sure what else to say. But i did let her go ahead of me since she only had a few things. She kept talking about her daughter in the short time we were in line, and she was almost referring to me as her daughter.... AWKWARD, I kept wishing the people ahead had less items. Finally she's at the till, and everything goes thru then she leans in close to the girl at the till and whispers something.... then she leaves, the clerk turns to me and says, your mom said you were paying!!! I'm like "what? that's not my mom.... for a little old lady she booked it pretty quick in all the confusion, so I ran out after her. Being the only nice weather we've had I didn't have a big stupid coat to slow me down, I caught up with her just as she was getting into her car and I yelled at her STOP. she tried getting into her car and I ended up grabbing her leg, and I started tugging and pulling on her leg...... just like I'm pulling yours.... Moi hahaha Happy April Fools Day!!!

No comments: