Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scrapbookers can cook!!

Wholly crow!! We had our staff picnic today, and I tell ya, the food was amazing, a wide variety and ALL very yummy, I should've taken pictures of each dish. Dean had a great idea.... next time we do a pot luck like that, everyone should just have a stack printed out of the recipe that goes with each dish, and we can have like a big tasting smorg, and then walk away with the knowledge on how to make it again. Absolutely fabulous food today!!!

Me and Dean :-)

Jeanne and Gayle, everyone was happy to see each other


Maddie called Martina to join us

Gloria, smirkin'

Hello Michaela!

Dianne, Gayle and Kate, we were all trying to hide our teeth in case we had corn in them.... no corn here, smile BIG! :-)

Carolyn? It almost looks like you are going to show me something in your hand??? haha

Dean BBQ'ing the steaks... in his glory

Mike and Gloria, checking the corn pot... there was enuff corn to feed an army!

Liz and Megan

the row of food, it goes on forever!
P.S. I can't cook, I brought fruit salad! Doh!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Geez, girl, you are quick with the pics and the blogging. Great shots! It was so fun to meet everyone.

Liz said...

Great pics Selena, Can you believe I took 0 Pics this trip.
A good times was had by all.
Dean I like your recipe Idea!

Dean and Selena said...

He's so smart :-)