Monday, July 19, 2010

Family reunion WOW

Hi all, we got back from Montana last night after the big family reunion. It was a huge success, tons of fun, great weather, and the promise of one next year! ( WITH MADDIE ) Maddie left for the Dominican so she wasn't at the reunion, there were only 19 of us :-( but.... we will make it up to her next year. I have to get ready for work, so when I get back I'll do some bloggin and upload pix. It took a few hours to get all the pix in the computer last night after we got home there are thousands, mostly because the kids were tubin' off the boat so I had it on rapidfire just to capture the airtime and the spills!! Now I have to sort, but I will leave you this one teaser...haha it's my fave spill pic!! (P.S. in case you don't remember there is no Internet at the cabin.... hence the delay in my beloved bloggin :-)

haha OMG I laughed so hard when this happened, there's Liam and Chandler, and that would be Jade going ass - over - teakettle from the tube!!

No comments: