Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stampede day 5 and 6

Forecast today ( tuesday ) ... rain for 24 hours!!! I did some running around today, went and picked up pictures then to Scrapbookers to get supplies to do some scrapbooking. The weather wasn't letting up so it was a day to stay indoors, for the first time... ever? the chuckwagon races were cancelled! Maddie tried to go to the Stampede grounds, but they changed their minds when the sky was gray for miles and miles.


rain, rain, rain

my view from the scrapbooking table...

the next day, it didn't rain, and it almost got sunny! Maddie and I went to 17th and walked around shopping. We were amused by this building, chocolate, smokes and health, well rounded!

I loved this, stacks upon stacks of ads!

then on our way to Cross Iron Mills we passed this store that we always want to go in, but we're on the wrong side of the street, but today we were on the right side :-)

pick a color any color! I really like the purple ones!

Maddie tried a pair on, with some force....

yeehaw

haha, now to get them off!

I've never seen Spiderman boots before!

so cool, a top hat, we know why they have to be sized now, if Maddie took her hand away, the hat would've fallen to her shoulders!

then off to Cross Iron Mills for lunch and walk around the mall. We wanted to see the new movie theater but you couldn't get in from the mall side yet. Soon... then the fun ended.... I dropped Maddie off at home and I went to work. :-( when I walked in tho' I found out the new paper line I've been waiting for arrived! Yay, it has 2 of my favorite things together... Halloween in Wonderland!~!!!! After work I came home and made a scrapbook page... hehehe fun. Oh and I found out I won a scrapbook page challenge. P.S the sun stayed today, and it was actually a warm night.... it was a pretty good day after all :-)

1 comment:

Liz said...

sounds like a fun day! Is that store by peter's drive in?
I was at the stampede on Tuesday, the day the chucks were cancelled( first time in Stampede history)