Sunday, July 25, 2010

Maddie's home Maddie's home!!!

Yay, Maddie's home!! Maddie arrived after midnight this morning, she had lots of stories from the Dominican and made many friends all from London England, she'll be a busy face book girl now!! Anyway, I'm very glad to have her home :-)

we went to the mini golf place on Country Hills, it's the cutest little golf place ever!

very cute setting!

I couldn't stop taking pictures... oh wait I always do that!
Maddie had the smiley face ball, I had a boring one but then we found this pretty pink one along the way, so I switched hehehe.

helllooooo... Dean won boooo lol

moi haha, love the setting!!

after we went for icecream to Scoopers, they have GINORMOUS icecream cones... it was so heavy! It was like a whole tub! the cone was stuffed all the way to the bottom...lol it was yummy tho!

I had Cotton Candy, Maddie had pralines and butterscotch, and Dean had White Moccacino. We will be back, it's so close... and much better deal. Next time tho' I won't eat for 2 days before I go!

No comments: