Monday, July 12, 2010

Stampede day 4

Today I was at work... Maddie went to the Stampede grounds with a bunch of friends... and then the HAIL came!!! in buckets... the size of golf balls!!

we were at work and all of a sudden the sky turned black.... the thunder rolled and water started coming in the front door!! That was some powerful wind!! Angela is guarding the door!! The hail only got to pea size where we were, but customers came by saying that they were caught in golf ball size hail... and one lady showed us the dints in her car hood to prove it! We heard of smashed windshields too? Wow quite the summer storm.... and where was my little Maddie, dressed for summer..... at the Stampede Grounds!! I hope the weather turns for the kids, every kid I know is heading to the grounds tonight to see Marianas Trench, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for them.

pouring rain and hail on my Kia... not golf balls tho!

Here's Linda and me, what else do you do in a hail storm?? laugh when your in doors :-)

these are from the Herald website taken during the hail at stampede, I don't see Maddie, but I'm sure she was doing the exact thing at that moment!!

wow it came down!!

No comments: