Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stampede day 3

We mosey'd on down to the Stampede again today, this time with the Lil partner in tow :-) We had so much fun.... as you will see :-)

...and you thot the twisted potato was just good for eating??

haha I was too short to get my head on the cowboys body!

this was so cute... for a second I thot the horse was going to eat the flower she had on her hat... although that would have been amusing!
the Sham Wow man was hard at work... but I had to hiss at him when he just haphazardly spilt DIET COKE!! We bought a Sham wow anyway ( hopefully never to pick up spilt Coke! ) but as it turns out, Dean carrying these around gave him allot of attention, everyone had a comment on the Sham wow.... and when it started to rain later.... yep the common comment was " oh you can use your shamwow to dry off", "at least you have a shamwow", lol you get the drift!

the other purchase we made was the Pony-O, maybe I shouldn't blog this then you will all know my secret. Anyway, now I can have "Phoebe hair" :-)

this was so cool... there were bronze (living ) statues all over the place, they blended in sometimes I didn't even see them until in the middle of the aisle, someone WASN'T moving. They were fun, I could never do it, I would be laughing the whole time!

me and Miss Maddie

me and Mr Dean :-)

it's raining it's pouring... it was such a nice warm rain... the first drops were so big I thot they were hail, but nope, just big rain... once again the Stampede delivers FUN.

No comments: