Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Maryann retires

My friend Maryann has been a Dental Hygeinist for 39 years and just recently retired and to top it off she is moving to BC. The party was last weekend but we had a busy weekend so I thot I would post the blog when she actually moved....

this board ws hilarious.... there were gret photo's on it... but my favorite was the diary page when Maryann was a kid, saying we are moving to Teulon, MB I wonder what I have ahead. Also if you can see any of the photos you will see the newspaper clipping from when Maryann won runner up to Miss Manitoba!

in school Maryann had to wear this nurse hat, in her case, Hygiend hat, but she had to tuck ALL her hair under it! That was a lot of hair for a little hat!

me and Maryann :-)

me and Candice, the 3 of us used to work in a dental office together 6 years ago? I haven't seen Candice since then... it was a shocker to see her tonight!

No comments: