Friday, September 3, 2010

...that makes me happy

Back in February I was trying to take a 'picture a day' of something that makes me happy, and then I got sick.... and that great idea went out the window. So this morning, I asked Dean if he had anything to blog? and he didn't. I said " I don't know what to blog either?? oh no tradegy!!" Dean said, "why don't you do a picture a day again" I left the house saying " I will take a picture of the first thing that makes me happy today"... and I walked into work and there was Carolyn, my wonderful friend who I missed tons over the summer, and NEVER work with in the day! so.... that made me very "happy" and we had a wonderous day working together :-)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What's wrong with my eyes? Am on on drugs and don't know it? I guess I was so HAPPY to see you my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Dean and Selena said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy..... if you know the Ren and Stimpy show, you can sing that....