Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So much goin on...

I think day 2 and 3 are in here... and then some. Monday morn the builders arrived, the garage door was opened for the last time!

unloading the new door and window

making the hole for the door

he's just cute, this little bunny comes every night about the same time and sits in the middle of the yard, always by that super green patch.... we're not sure what's so special about that spot?

the hole breaks thru the side!

ahhhhh abomination!!! the builders drink Pepsi!!!!

Tuesday Gayle had a get together for Linda, as her last shift was Monday and then she is moving to Hueston..... kewl a new destination to visit!

there's Holly, stamping up a storm

and Jeanne the copic queen coloring away.....

me and Kate, PS your hair is cute Kate :-)

me and the hostess, Gayle

Liz, I couldn't get to the back of the table to take pictures with anyone!

me and Heather

the guest of honour, Linda :-)

there's the crowd

Gloria stopped by on the way to pick up kidlets

back at the ranch, the window is in.... it's a beautiful window, and my thot's immediately went to the spooky display I can scare people with as they walk up to the door... hehehehe there has to be some Halloweeny thots in here!

at 10:30 last night Dean arrived with the Work Box in tow...... stay tuned for more Mayhem as it unfolds.....

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great pics!!! I can't wait to see the work box set up, and the rest of the studio!!!!

jeanne girl said...

What fun we all had together!! So good to see things starting to happen in your garage :)