Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wednesdays with Carolyn

So yesterday was a double whammy, I had to take my car in to get it's yearly stuff done, AND I had to wait for the electrician to come, somewhere between now and then, you know how that works! Anyway.... there was a problem with finding a cement saw yesterday so that's why the door wasn't completely done, I wasn't sure if there would be any work done today... but then early morning I open my garage door to this......

they found a saw... which was good, but it must've taken 30 minutes for the garage to clear of dust... I thot it would take a kewl picture but my camera wouldn't co-operate, so I kept having to open the door and try and take a picture... I did that about 5 times before the shutter would click, I guess it had a hard time focusing thru the fog?? But in just those few moments there is a big dust layer in the house now... opps, it is a kewl pic tho :-)

there is my pretty door :-)

all the siding is back on now, it doesn't look like the hood anymore!

then I found out that the electrician couldn't come til Friday :-( wahhh, I was very sad... but then Carolyn phoned and she was going to keep me company. but after she went to Michaels... as it turned out I was now free!!!! so she came to get me :-) Dean arrived home and texted "I am home but you are not, your like Lucky, how did you escape?" lol I told him Carolyn rescued me, and then he said " Wednesday's with Carolyn" which we laughed very hard at :-) So she came to pick me up and was my first guest, so I had to take a pic hehe

we spent much time browsing in Michaels, ran into friends and Scrapbooker customers all over the place, we were like famous people lol After that we went to Winner's, main reason.... Michaels didn't have a cold drink machine and we needed our Diet Coke! We walked in and there were all kinds of wonderfully ghoulish Halloween props... but my friend Carolyn likes the cuter side of Halloween. so this was her fave!

Carolyn also hates spiders..... and we saw these gorgeous glasses, real glass!! I always find kewl glasses in crappy plastic, frustrating!! So I was oohing and awwing over these beauties, when Carolyn said she would like to buy them for me, and add to my Halloween collection, in doing so, maybe getting over hating spiders a little bit :-) tytytyty I LOVE them....
We also saw.... glass dinner plates, I have been on the lookout for Halloween plates for a long time, with out spending 1000's of dollars at Royal Dalton... and there they were! All lined up pretty as can be in Winners..... I texted Dean with a question mark, wanna buy me an early Christmas present???? and the answer was yes!!!

So!! I finally got my wonderful Halloween plates!!!!!!!!!!!! Wednesday's with Carolyn is the best day ever!!!!!

No comments: