Tuesday, August 24, 2010

almost 11 hours of visiting 11:16 am - 10:30 pm

No rest for the wicked in Winnipeg... we were on the run all day today running to different parts of town, visiting both families. It's a blast don't get me wrong..lol but we need a vacation after this! First stop was Aunt Hilda, and cousin Heather and kids. We had a BIG yummy lunch, then Aunt Hilda showed me pictures of little Dean... hehehe he's so cute! After the kids went downstairs to play with Heather's old barbies.... well!!!

Aunt Hilda, Dean and Heather

....well is right, I was so jealous... Heather still had her barbie camper and airplane.. I lost mine in the flood at my Mom's house the year we left! :-( I had these exact toys.... I was having a flash back!

Maddie found a doll, "growing up Skipper", that when you twisted her arm she GREW!!! her torso extended so she got all grown up! I didn't have that doll as a kid! Maddie was fascinated.

Dean found an album in perfect condition, Bob and Doug McKenzie...lol now it was Dean's turn to be jealous

after awhile we went to Heather's house, the kids were so excited to show Maddie all their toys, I was just as excited I must admit! And then we look outside and they have the ever so coveted TREE HOUSE! Me and Maddie both ran up to see inside, it's the cutest thing, a little deck, windows, heating, plugs... if we had been there a day earlier I think Maddie and I would have slept in it!

Jocelyn and Justine climbing down the ladder leavin the tree house....

then we scooted to another part of town to Tania's house. She wanted to share one of Dad's last tubs of frozen Spaghetti sauce with us. She also invited Tom and Mary which was awesome cause we were out of time to visit anyone else, and I really wanted to see them this trip, so Tania to the rescue! I don't need to tell you the sauce was absolute heaven..... nobody makes it as good as Dad!!

Tania and Mary, I had 2 heaping servings, and then took a doggy bag when I couldn't eat any more!

me and Tom

me and Tania

still not done visiting after that we went to my cousin Mike and Buffie's house. We were greeted by the cutest little doggy Ginger, who had the first PAWdicure I have ever seen!!

me and Mike, when I was much littler I sat on his knee for a picture... in the old picture he isn't in as much pain!!!

me and Buffie. We left to get back to Geo and Katie's only to find out Maddie's uncle was waiting for us to say hi after dropping off Cheyanne, but we missed him by minutes.... oops sorry! Maddie's cousin was sleeping over so I will get a picture of them when they wake up!

No comments: