Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What is that???

Ok dreamland, I don't usually blog dreams but this one was so kewl that I had to !!!! So I have this dream with a house that I have dreamt of before. Me, Dean and my Aunty Pat are walking up to the house, it's on a huge slope, ( easier for the grapevines to get water... blah blah blah, that was the other dream ) so anyways, we are walking and my Aunt is saying how every time her daughter walks by she is so excited to tell people that she knows who lives here, so chit chatting up the hill, we notice this huge cloud overhead, so we look up, and all of a sudden this massive chunk of ice? rock? we're not sure falls from it. It almost hit us, we all commented on this close call, and then little pieces of the same stuff were falling from it, and then bigger chunks started falling, so I yelled out for everyone to back up, out of the shadow of this huge thing. We are trying to get off my property but the slope makes it hard so we try and leap to the next yard, ( there is a big void between the 2 yards ) so Dean helps me and my Aunt, ( who is 82! ) over to the other yard by swinging us so we can hang onto a railing next door, then someone below helps us down, and Dean follows. ( I have to admit, watching my Aunty swinging on a railing was kinda amusing! ) so, we land on the sidewalk, and the wind slowly drifts the mass over to the road now, and then with a huge CRASH!! it falls to the road..... and we realize what it is..... it is..... the....



Titanic!!!!!!! so it never sunk, it was Burmuda triangled up into the air, and was frozen in time! So.... after dropping below the freezing atmosphere, it started to thaw.... now the people are getting off the boat one by one in awe!! Just as much awe as we had watching them! One woman in a wagon being pulled said, oh dear the gravity made us so heavy I can't walk, and my Aunty picked up this tiny little woman plopped her on her feet, and said you can walk here!!!
Then I woke up..... lol I like movie dreams! they are very entertaining! ( not to mention bizzare??)

No comments: