Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Addicted to Butter beer

So today we entered the land, or Is"lands" of adventure.... it's always fun to start with a coaster, and there isn't many bigger, or faster than the Hulk.  Maddie has her own private victory with the Hulk from her very first venture here! 

good start to another great day.....
this time the lines weren't as long so we got on Spiderman with no waiting. And yep, you guessed it... I love this ride!
hmmm and still not grown up!
entering Toon Lagoon,
Jurassic Park.... the river ride is awesome :-) there I didn't say I love it... but I do lol
in Universal you can buy BEER!!!
don't ask me why, but whenever the Jurassic ride starts, they have the big gates closed, and the music starts, then the announcer from the movie, says... welcome.... to Jurassic park, and the gates swing open.... I get a lump in my throat.. like i said, don't ask me why, it just happens.
I snapped this moments before the big plunge.... I'm being a daredevil!!
even dinosaurs prefer Coke!
OH MY GOSH!! Harry Potter was everything and more. The details in this park are amazing... so so so kewl!!!!
welcome to Hogsmeade... oh my gosh, brain overload!!!
first thing we see as we enter, is the butterbeer cart, we didn't know what it was, but we knew we wanted one...... or 3 or 4 as the day went on lol
what it is, is magical, buttery,frothy addicting goodness in a cup. It's a secret recipe so I don't know what it is.... but oh my, when can I get another!!
the cauldron shop.... so kewl! most of the windows had something animated in them, you had to watch everything. There was a dress shop, and the dress floats, then on the suit, the tape measure goes up and down. The pen quill writes itself, and violins play.... magic everywhere!!
inside the candy store Maddie found the chocolate frog! and the every flavour jelly beans
Hogwarts express... stopping at station 9 3/4
kewl.......
inside Olivanders, and there were literally wands from floor to ceiling!
Hogwarts.... you fly thru the classrooms, and all over the land, evading deatheaters and dragons. You could stay here a week and not see everything, Details details details. Even thru the line was amazing, we are going to go back and take pics in the line ups. We had supper at 3 broomsticks... great food!!! and I don't need to tell you the building was amazing!
the 8th voyage of Sinbad stunt show, we sat in the splash zone, and got soaked!! All fun tho' when the temp outside is in the 30's.
inside 3 brromsticks...
down the street
in line for the wand show, which wand will choose me??
sneaking a peak
Hogwarts from a distance
Suess Landing
Dean conquered the Hulk
"I feel like there is a cloud over my head"
city walk at night, I like that Disney and Universal have coke everywhere :-)
at Bubba Gump's for night time snacks and drinks..... home to bed, and start all over again tomorrow :-)

No comments: