Saturday, October 13, 2012

Zombie walk 2012

Zombie walk 2012 has arrived.... the undead crowd the streets of downtown Calgary once again.....
I tried to stick a fork in my cheek.... but it wouldn't stay :-( sad.... I had to leave the house forkless....

Zombies..... brainzzzzz....... 
 we ran into Martina......
 and just as I was saying how am I going to find Sandra in this crowd... she walked by...
 triangle head..... creepyyyyyy!!!
 scary batman and crew....
 this guy was AWESOME!!! that head bobbed on the broken neck all day lol
 love the Moss!!!!!
 aw, creepy kids gotta love em....
 Zombie strippers from Hell??
 argggggggg!!!
 lovely!! sinister smile
 haha a bike crash and a waiting golfer to hit off the tee.....
 great eyes!!!
 furious George and sidekick??
 Carolyn's sister??
 grabbing at cars...
 spider Jochelle....
 the zombies grabbed one of the hunters of his post....
 konishiwa?
 Emily... and Tink?
Brainzzzzzzzzzzz........ beautiful day for a walk downtown...moi hahahha

2 comments:

Carolyn Hueston said...

Every year the costumes just get more amazing! That poor little girl will be scarred for life! Haha...get it? SCARRED for life!

fairyrocks said...

I will have to show this to my girls. We are always talking about what to do if the Zombies come.....