Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's not just a green dotted line anymore

I had a rare night shift Friday night, and driving home I got a text from Dean who also worked late that night.... "it's open!!" I immediately knew he meant Stoney Trail! He caught me just before the turn off which I excitedly exited onto. Stoney trail, bringing our world close together, was beautiful, and you can go 100 Km on it! I was home in lightening speed, so fast I felt like I was turning off just after merging on! Today we went on an adventure to the East to see how far it goes out, right now it ends at Harvert Hills Blvd. this will bring the Balzac mall minutes away from home when it connects!!


The new turnoff Finally open!

time upon merging onto Stoney Trail, 2:19


Costco, not so far anymore!

time upon exiting Stoney Trail turnoff 2:21!!!!!!


Beacon Hill, a "Stoney's" throw away now!

Not just a green dotted line anymore! :-)

No comments: