Thursday, July 30, 2009

@ the zoo with Maddie

When your friends away, with your mom you must play :-) Maddie wanted to do something today and she thot of the zoo. So, since we haven't been there for ages, we packed up and went! It was hot, fun, and we took allot of pictures to capture our day :-)




I've taught her well :-)


This was a new area since I have been here, this shallow pool gives you a great view of the passing sting rays, very kewl!


time for a snack

all the other "cats" at the zoo today were sleeping, except for this one.

when Maddie was 3 I took a picture of her in the mouth of the snake, now she is a little taller! I'll have to find the old pic and compare.

OMGosh, Koala's are so cute!

me and Mouse






"slipping near crocodiles is discouraged!"



I love the giraffes :-)

2 comments:

Liz said...

How fun, we were just there on Sunday, and we got our pictures taken in the Koala thingy! I do have to say though we didn't get in the pouch of the Kangaroo

Dean and Selena said...

Haha I was worried I would be stuck there!!