Thursday, July 2, 2009

Maddie's 15th Birthday

For Maddie's birthday this year she decided it would be fun to do a Mall Scavenger hunt. Now, scavenger hunts aren't new for us, we have done many forms of them.... this one however involved many other people. We set the girls loose on Chinook mall and this was the result, you may not be able to read the tasks with the small print, but you will get the gist of it! They had fun, then back home for cake, hot tub and sleepover.... I think they slept??
Maddie,Jenn,Martina and Addy
Haaaaaapy birthday to you........
#18 Sit and read a book, #39 pile into a photo booth

#6 get a pic with someone wearing a hat.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddie, I hust watched the film clip, looks like you girls had a great time. People must have thought, "what the heck is going on?" From us another 15 years and another and another and another, how much does that make? Holy smokes 60!!!!
Hope to see you soon, take care and have a great summer.
Love Cliffy and Anne

Bran said...

You are the coolest mom! That is awesome! I wanna be Maddy! But for now, I will say “Happy Belated Birthday Cutee Pie!”

Maryann said...

Hi Selena,

Can't believe she's so grown! Wish her a Happy Birthday for me.

My grandchild is due anyday, so I am crazy with anticipation! I'll let you know when she/he arrives!

Love, MM

GLoria said...

Judging by the pics and video they had a great time. What a neat idea!

Da Napa's said...

Wow -- looked very exciting --------- the girls look like models -------

Kathy said...

Wow that was some party..can't say I've ever experience the likes. Happy Birthday Maddie!!!!