Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not so Free Stampede Lunch..

Creekside had a Stampede BBQ the other day, nice free lunch, well, we got there too early so we wandered into Rona. There sitting on the floor, was the patio couch that we were looking at last year. Still here, abandoned, with no price tag? I remember it being expensive last year, even at their end of year sale, but I enquired to a manager who happened to walk by. He looks for a price and can't find one, but says he'll get the info for us. So awhile later he comes back and says, that this is only 1 of 2 pieces, and the other piece is a big half moon shaped table/ seat that goes with this one, but the computer says they have none in stock? and he doesn't know where the other piece is anyway? So I said, well... we didn't really want the other seat, we had no room for it... and he said how 'bout I sell you this for 150.00 rather than 499.00? Dean and I looked at each other and secretly yelled SOLD!!! This was EXACTLY what I was looking for, and the perfect price! It's big enough for both of us to sit together or stretch and watch a movie! I love it!! Then we went for our "not-so-free" lunch.



Lovin' life! P.S. I'm laughing so hard here, because I moved the cushion and a moth flew at me, so I let out a blood curdling scream, and then laughed at myself. Now if a Vampire had flown out.... I woulda been ok !

No comments: