Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Emergency Coke! And We're Out of Cheese.

It's been craaaaaazy at work lately. Everyone wants computers and the phone just doesn't stop ringing! Am I complaining? No way - it is great to be this busy. I don't get to the grocery store as often when it is busy and things start to go wrong. Does my family complain? No - I get hints. On the web, "someone" alerted me to our apparent lack of cheese.
"Someone" explains:
"We ran out of cheese forever ago, so today we finally got around to buying some. I had some delicious cheese and crackers, They were of the utter most class."
D'oh! I fixed that today and now approximately 3 pounds of three kinds of cheese are back in the fridge.
Another sign? When I got home again I saw this:

This is the equivalent of a breaking the glass for the fire extinguisher. Selena has two emergency cokes should she run out. One of them got deployed today. Here's the other:




All ready for the next emergency.
Sorry girls! hahahaha!

No comments: