Friday, May 21, 2010

Katiepalooza 2010!

Katie has arrived, Katiepalooza can begin!!!




Directly from the airport me Maddie and Katie drove to Nanton, they had no idea where we going and I said nothing in case I got lost, I could fake a new destination!

we arrived and look who was playing here tonight??



we went for lunch at the local cafe....


good lunch here :-)

we were in an antique store and I loved this mirror, I was trying to get a picture of Maddie's reflection but a lady was in the picture, she ducked out of the way and her hubby volunteered to take me and Maddie so we were both in the picture, I like it :-)

Maddie has this stove that she bought at a garage sale for 3.00, here is it for 97.00!!!!!

more reflections in the mirrors....
We had a wonderful day in Nanton, we toured all the antique stores, had ice cream, brought back some candy and found a great new spot to visit.

No comments: