Friday, May 21, 2010

Jade's Grad

Maddie always makes fun of me when I say everything happens for a reason, but.... Katie was scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, so I wouldn't have been able to go to my niece, Jade's grad. But then as fate would have it, Katie was accidentally booked wrong, and had to move her flight to Friday.... so.... get ready to laugh Maddie, everything happens for a reason, I was able to drive out to the Hat, for a quick trip there and back, to see Jade wear her grad gown! I was so excited that I could actually go! So at 11am off I headed....


proud Papa and Nana

Jade entering the ceremonies, we were lucky we were on the right side to see her, because the grads were split up

170 ish Grads


Jade with a big smile and a diploma!! Congrats Jade :-)


After the ceremonies, I hopped back in the car and drove home, next stop... airport to pick up Katieface!

No comments: