Monday, May 17, 2010

Montana getaway

Time for some R and R, yes, we were just away, but that was the farthest from relaxing that I know! So, we hopped in the car, and joined the Napa's at the cabin.


Maddie found a bottle that said drink me, and after she did.....


she started to grow.....???



We celebrated Mother's day this Sunday, we moved it for this year...


we sat back and drank beer....

.....had a picnic

and played some shoes....


Question? Why is it cheaper to buy our own beer in the STATES????

this is out of order, but on the way we stopped in Nanton to the best candy store on the West side!!

ok I am easily amused.... but I saw a horse ROLL on his back this weekend.... big longs legs in the air! I couldn't believe it! I was so intrigued at how cute it was I couldn't tear myself away to find the camera!

No comments: