Wednesday, May 26, 2010

...to the airport :-(

Just dropped Katie off at the airport.... I don't like doing that :-( It was a greatly fun visit.... but as always too short. We need to get Geo to come next year, and then Katie will stay longer... hehe I will put my evil plan into action...

yesterday we went to Cross Iron Mills Mall, I wanted to wait til after the long weekend, to avoid the crowds. This way I was free to take pictures, a method to my madness... :-)
me and Katieface at the mall

when we got home, Katie made us a board game that I have been waiting to learn. The game has different names depending on where you learned it, but we'll call it Katiepalooza...lol just kidding, I think it's connect 5? or something, we'll give it a Calgary name, Round up 5 maybe?? Anyway, when Maddie got home we played, you need even numbers, and it IS FUN!! I can't wait to share the game .... any takers??

today, at the airport..... boohooo :-(

1 comment:

Liz said...

I wanna play!!
Glad you had a fan time with Katie!!