Monday, March 3, 2008

Easter Marbles


I went to the mall. I shopped all day. I waited for watch repair. I got hungry. I lost my marbles.

After spending the entire day at the mall, how many of these purple packages do you think I passed? Every store had them... so in a weak moment when I was completely exhausted but couldn't leave the mall yet until my watch was repaired, I went and bought a diet coke and a little purple bag of joy!! OOOO I couldn't wait to get into them, just then I realized my watch was done!! I went and picked it up, happy that now I could leave, and was almost at the entrance to the bay on the way to my car, when I opened the bag of Easter chocolates..... and then it happened.... I heard the sound...... the bag had opened too far..... and all my Easter Eggs rolled and banged onto the floor, sounding like a bag of marbles!!! At first I was shocked, not realizing where the sound was coming from, then disappointment upon realizing, then laughter, and the thought of well...... it wasn't me..... and I walked on. What was I to do??? So I drove home hungry... but the Diet Coke was safe!

No comments: