Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am an official bride to be.......

Hahaha, let me start this off with a laugh because that's all I can come up with!! It's 10 days away from the wedding, and where are my bridesmaids dresses?? Depending on who you talk to at ( Evil ) Ethos on 17th, the days vary. First they WILL be in on the 29th of February. Then on the 29th of February they will be in on the 5th of March, then on the 5th of March they "should be in on the 7th..... ( oh and let's not forget them telling me that one of my bridesmaids called in and said the wedding was in June.. I don't need to (YELL) tell you how THAT conversation went!!! ...... again hahahaha!!

So far all the wedding planning has been a breeze... the Wedding Pavillion has taken care of mostly everything, our DJ and Photographer meetings have been a pleasure....
and then there's ( Evil ) Ethos :-)

What would a wedding be without stress. So I've had mine, a whole hour of it... There! I am an official Bride -to -be!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well do you have your dress?? Cause that's all that matters in the end!! Your day will go awesome and you will look back and laugh!! But for now I am sure you would like to kill someone!!! Good luck with everything...can't wait to see some pics of the beautiful bride!!! Congrats!!!

Dean and Selena said...

Kill, yes that's an apealling idea!, AFTER I have the bridesmaids dresses! Mine is safe and sound at home :-)

Anonymous said...

I vote with taking Moni the Moron out first! Less than 10 days - did you want us to at least wear a red top with our jeans??? :O)

Special Agent B

Dean and Selena said...

What are we worried about anyway? According to Moni, the wedding has been moved to June - so no worries then!

Anonymous said...

You call that stress! You don't know stress. It's not really stress until it's the day of the wedding and wedding party participants just don't show up and the MIL-to-be's flowers are missing in action and you have the limo driver pull over 10 minutes away from the church because you just can breathe anymore...

And that all happens before you even get to the ceremony...

Seriously though, just drinks LOTS & LOTS of water so you can remember every amazing minute of it, because it is truly a monumental occasion.

Hang in there guys, the best is yet to come!!!!

Dean and Selena said...

Well there's no Limo, or church so I can knock those 2 scenarios off the list ! :-)

I wonder if I can get bride and groom water bottles for the head table??