Friday, March 14, 2008

I will....


Well tonight was the rehersal. We had the whole wedding party and a few extras going through the hoops with us..... Dean shook hands with my imagainary dad, as he has not arrived in Calgary yet. We got to act out the wedding backwards first, then in order, then with music.... and that's when I cried! Is there any hope for pretty eyes on the wedding day.. or am I doomed for puffy red ones?? We think we know how it will all go down on Saturday. I didn't fall down the stairs, and I found out when "I will" say "I do"

2 comments:

Russ said...

I know my eyes were tearing up too. Unfortunately I think it was because Cameron farted. Seriously though, this is going to be great. I look forward to the main event!

Dean and Selena said...

Boys and there fart jokes!! Seriously though, thanx Russy :-) We can't wait!!