Thursday, March 20, 2008

speechless...

yes it's true!! The chatterbox is speachless!! Our "bedroom" is amazing. After settling in we took a cab to Bourbon street for our Ghost walk, and I was in awe!! The atmoshere, the buidings, the music pouring out of pubs, (the knowledge that they never close??) and the mardi gras gear ( which I must get some of, I'm thinking of a cat mask :-) left me speechless!! What an absolute awesome city!!

Bear with me the pics are out of order, but I'm tired, lol and didn't want to move them :-)


Dean walking the streets with a "beer to go" as the sign above him says !!

taken on our Ghost Tour walk, kinda lame guide,
but cool none the less :-)

I love the beads thrown onto the light!!

after the ghost tour we stopped for a drink, no ghosts here,
just slushee's made out of all kinds of suff,
even a Red Bull slushee! I had the strawberry one.


driving from the airport we saw all the above ground tombs!

yay

this is where we are staying......

ringing to get in.... notice my flowers? My bouquet survived
us running for the plane, only red though, the white ones died the first day!


our beautiful bedroom

The chef! That's the kitchen we get to cook in tomorrow!!!

Til then, we'll yak later!!! As it turns out, we have a better connection here in our "cottage"
then we did in San Fran, so you won't have to wait for pix after all..... lol I know I made your day now!!

No comments: